Mixed Media Drawing Workshop
Instructor | Sansanee Boonyad
8 Weeks | June 4 through July 23
Tuesdays | 5-7pm
Tuition | $328/eight, $172/four, or $45/class – Enroll Now
This is a mixed media class for students to explore a variety of mediums for eight weeks. Students are encouraged to learn how the various drawing mediums: charcoal, pastel, colored pencil, ink, gouache, and graphite can put more tools in your toolbox. Sign up for four dates and save or sign up for the entire series of eight and save even more. All supplies are included.
Here is peak at what we’ll be creating!
SO MUCH ART SUMMER FAMILY NIGHTS
While adults attend the Mixed Media workshop, kids and teens simultaneously attend Paint Draw and Sculpt – both 5-7pm.
Eight weeks Paint, Draw and Sculpt, $27/night, includes supplies and pizza!
- Week One- Introduce to gesture drawing, linear &mess drawings. Compress charcoal, pencil charcoal, Conte, pencil, pen.
- Week Two – Introduce to continues drawing and monochromatic. Pastel, color pencils, marker, pen.
- Week Three- Using negative and positive space. Color ink, liquid acrylic paint, pen.
- Week Four – Students create work from a master artist. Be inspired by some elements of our master work to make your own version. Use all media and techniques from the previous weeks
- Week Five – Create a value study from a continuous drawing, students begin to draw the design on paper and work in a variety of mediums.
- Week Six – Present color scheme– continue working on project# 1
- Weeks Seven and Eight – Expressive Pet portrait or self portrait
Saturdays | June 1-August 24, 2019
Time | 1-3 pm
Tuition | $39/class, 4 pass or 10 pass
Instructors | Various
We will pump up the energy to bring spontaneity, intuition, and our unique styles to surface.
Dedicated to increasing art productivity and as a way to get as many starts possible, we will exercise our brainstorming abilities, build muscle memory, create consistency in our line quality, strokes, and techniques. We will work with all sorts of visual exercises to build our skills: basic forms, center, portraits, gesture figures, notan landscapes, and everything in between. We will pump up the energy to bring spontaneity, intuition, and our unique styles to surface. Students will need a 12×16 notebook and 18×24 pad of newsprint.